• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Kundun attack Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am using MUEMU server season 6.3 files and i am having an issue with kundun boss. His attack only works from range 6. If i stand at range 7 he is still attacking but no damage done to the player. I had a look at monster.txt and i cant find any issue there. Have tried increasing and decreasing the viewrange attackrange with no better results.

Please if anyone knows how to fix this/ where to look let me know. Your help will be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Which skill Should i modify ? isn't the skills the same as players use ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli, Thanks for the input. I have tried that file and nothing worked had the range to 10,15 11.... 8 attack and view. I think its something to do with his Skills. As i understand Kundun does not use the MonsterSkill file but has skills hardcored to take from skill.txt He should be doing immunity, fireslash, Poison, Summon and a few other skills but he doesn't. i think that is where the problem is. BTw I am using Louis Emulator update 20

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a quick question. In Skill.bmd where is range set ?
Example Line:
//Index Name Damage Mana BP Dis Delay Ene Cmd Attr Type UseType Brand KillCnt St1 St2 St3 DW DK FE MG DL SUM RF STUnk1 STUnk2 STUnk3 STUnk4 STUnk5 STUnk6 STUnk7 STUnk8 STUnk9 STUnk101 "Poison" 30 12 42 0 6 0 100 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2

My guess would be Dis but its 42 on poison... so im lost Also this is from server side:

//Index Name Damage MP BP Range Radio Delay Type Effect ReqLevel ReqEnergy ReqLeadership ReqKillCount ReqGuildStatus DW DK FE MG DL SU RF1 "Poison" 12 42 0 6 0 0 1 55 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is Purely from Game-Server side issue it has nothing to do with Client at all.
I recommend you asking Louis himself.

Most of the files are just following a certain General AI style of Attack and just excuting skills and the general Range of mobs attacks.
Perhaps you need take a look at Monster AI.txt is is provided.

Also if you dont mind point to the files with link you're using i be happy to check it out for you whether its possible to fix it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back