• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]Launcher for Revenous Ran

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using Revenous Ran Client, I use their Launcher but the Launcher Dont have Play Button so I use direct Launcher. The Problem is, When the game Launched it stock in the choose Server because the Error is "Internet Connection Error". Im connected to Hamachi the Joined my Host Pc and VMWare. Anyone help me ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The own Launcher of the Game is no play Button so I use Direct. I think that would be the problem cuz all VPS are success and my Host PC and Host PC are Joined network to Hamachi. But when I run the game using Direct Launcher it says " Internet Connection Error". Firewalls of the 2 PC's are off. How can I build the Launcher ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the compatible launcher for this ran ? I already installed it but when i start the game it says connection failed

Upvote 0
Back