• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]LoginServer

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So ragezone, i decided to start off from the taiwan source . DRWINNIEv117,Im asian so i could understand the words. but i configured everything..everything is fine except for the start.bat

Code:
[??]  Dr.Winnie ??????.?????????7 ???? 117.2
[??] ????.
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
[??] DRWinnie????? : ??5x ??2x ??1x
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
[??] ???????
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
        at handling.login.LoginServer.run_startup_configurations(LoginServer.jav
a:90)
        at server.Start.run(Start.java:125)
        at server.Start.main(Start.java:150)
Press any key to continue . . .

I looked through the start.java and loginserver.java, i did some comparison with maplecrystal. and i couldnt find what's wrong.
I excuted the SQL already as well.Help anyone?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to download the source and check it out.

To learn, notice the error lies in the method "LoginServer.run_startup_configurations".
Browse to the method and look at the function. You'll realize it's grabbing information from a properties file.
To make it easier, the source uses GMS = true in GameConstants, meaning you use worldGMS.properties.

Within your method, you have the variables that it requires to startup. Make sure each variable is within your worldGMS.properties file.

Code:
flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));
This is not in worldGMS.properties, so try adding flag=0 and see if that works (doesn't matter where).
You'll notice it's parsing a byte, which the error refers to - this is most likely it.

That should fix it! Good luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will the above moderator, you can say that the process in detail about it? I have seen do not really understand, can give detailed steps? thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry,I really do not know how to add the way, you mentioned above flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));Is where you want to add?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry,I really do not know how to add the way, you mentioned above flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));Is where you want to add?

no.. you add:

Code:
flag = 0

into your worldGMS.properties file. After that, you're done. It needs ^^^ added into your .properties file. If you can't, post your worldGMS.properties file here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has been resolved, thank you very much, you can add your facebook back problems can have the program ask you?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you do not want that, I do not insist that you are very often help people solve problems on this site?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I am grateful to you, help me solve the problem, as well as let me in the future as well as how to solve the problem, have a place to ask

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
# 按商城進入自由市場.  [ True = 開啟  |或|  False = 關閉 ]
# 預設 (true)
CashShop=false

# 按商城開啟NPC.  [ True = 開啟  |或|  False = 關閉 ]
# 預設 (true)
CashShopNPC=true

#都開會以開啟NPC優先

# 唯一的物品是否多拿 可=true/否=False
allowMoreThanOne=true

# 玩家是否可帶GM裝 可=true/否=False
GMItems=false

# PVP頻道
pvpCh=4

# 渾沌頻道
HellCh=3

# 自動註冊 開=true/關=False
autoregister=true

# 單人模式 開=true/關=False
admin=false

# 顯示封包 開=true/關=False
logpackets=true

# 私服名
serverName=Dr.Winnie

# 頻道選擇出現的訊息
eventMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie  v117.2!

# 一個帳戶最多角色數
maxCharacters=12

# 遊戲上方公告
serverMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie 如果您發現bug請幫忙回報給GM.

# 最高上限玩家
userlimit=80

# 端口設定: port1=Channel port2=CashShop port3=Login
port3=8484
port2=8485
port1=7575

# IP設定
interface=127.0.0.1

# 活動腳本
events=Aswan,BelenBoss,BelenJBoss,HalfBoss,HalfJBoss,PierreJBoss,PierreBoss,BloodyBoss,BloodyJBoss,PinkZakum,AutoSave,ServerMessage,PinkZakumEntrance,CygnusBattle,ScarTarBattle,VonLeonBattle,Ghost,OrbisPQ,Romeo,Juliet,Pirate,Amoria,Ellin,CWKPQ,DollHouse,BossBalrog_EASY,BossBalrog_NORMAL,HorntailBattle,Nibergen,PinkBeanBattle,ZakumBattle,NamelessMagicMonster,Dunas,Dunas2,2095_tokyo,ZakumPQ,LudiPQ,KerningPQ,ProtectTylus,WitchTower_EASY,WitchTower_Med,WitchTower_Hard,Vergamot,ChaosHorntail,ChaosZakum,CoreBlaze,BossQuestEASY,BossQuestMed,BossQuestHARD,BossQuestHELL,Ravana_EASY,Ravana_HARD,Ravana_MED,GuildQuest,Aufhaven,Dragonica,Rex,MonsterPark,Kenta,ArkariumBattle,AswanOffSeason,HillaBattle,SpawnRoom,ZChaosPQ,ZChaosPQ1,ZChaosPQ2,ZChaosPQ3,ZChaosPQ4,ZChaosPQ5,ZChaosPQ6,ZChaosPQ7,ZChaosPQ8,ZChaosPQ9

help me plz...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@tlsdn0515 Please use code tags and read the thread next time.

Assuming that's your property file, just do what I said a while back and add flag=0 somewhere.

For example, add it between serverName and eventMessage (you can put it anywhere, but this is world displayed info so might as well put it here):
Code:
# 私服名
serverName=Dr.Winnie

[b]# Display the current state of the world
flag=0[/b]

# 頻道選擇出現的訊息
eventMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie  v117.2!

Upvote 0
Back