• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Help] Maplestory v117.2 WZ Edit Server Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added items from v140 Character.wz to v117 Character.wz, I dumped the items I need from the v140 as XML for the server and for the v117 Character.wz, added the XMLs for the server into the wz folder. Imported XMLs for the v117 Character.wz.
I dumped the items using dump-items.bat and then launched the server. There were no errors on the console. Launched my Client and tried to "!item or !drop" the added item but it says "Can't make this item". When I used !item for one of the items added, it didn't say it, and I checked my inventory and my client crashed. The wz_itemdata had the data for the items that I added.

How do I fix this to make it work?

Reaction score
okay, first of all what item did you try to make? was it like a nx weapon or something?
main thing to know how to fix it, is what type of item you're trying out.

Back