• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Mau Upgrade problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My problem is when i upgrade my MAU goliath Upgrade error. i need to change my level into level 100 to Max the upgrade of parts. but the catapolth is fix.

please help me i already search it but all of that are close witthout hint to fix.

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i solved this problem because of exploring copy and paste ahaha. im using xtreme files so many modify files there i download another clean files then i just copy the other file into the rf xtreme files. the problem is server side and client side not compatible so i decide to copy the script folder in other script folder clean.

Upvote 0
Back