• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

L2J [Help] Max level 100 bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, on my server i have the max level 100 thing someone shared on here a while ago, but there is a problem, mages dont do any damage. They usually do 1 damage to players or monsters when the mage is over level 90. Even if the perso n is the same level as the monster they still do 1 damage, whats wrong? or is there another share for this that works? or a script that makes everyone level 75 so i can change the max level back to 80?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, on my server i have the max level 100 thing someone shared on here a while ago, but there is a problem, mages dont do any damage. They usually do 1 damage to players or monsters when the mage is over level 90. Even if the perso n is the same level as the monster they still do 1 damage, whats wrong? or is there another share for this that works? or a script that makes everyone level 75 so i can change the max level back to 80?

Also if they got karma they cant cleanup it. :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back