• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help me in Tantraparam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to move NPC in the tantra param?

and how i change the character of the NPC O.O

How i can REMOVE NPCS that ur useless?

UP PLEASE!!

help me please im begging you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup ... at tantra param xml ... u can see row x and y so change it
and the same u find item name and rupiah for sale and buy thats all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
at tantraparam.xml locate NPC tab if you wish to remove NPC change it's zone to "0" (zero)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i change the character(how it looks) and the (where the npc would look? up? left? right? down?)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i change the character(how it looks) and the (where the npc would look? up? left? right? down?)

if you want you can copy the whole line for NPC execpt id, then you can give it's coordinate at x and y axis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it's different, tantraparam for client is supposed to be place on client side and gmtool. then tantraparam for server is also place in server side. it's as easy as that and i was wondering why are you getting confused?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it's different, tantraparam for client is supposed to be place on client side and gmtool. then tantraparam for server is also place in server side. it's as easy as that and i was wondering why are you getting confused?

This really makes me confuse about the param of server and client.

Can you please tell me if what folder i put the client param.
And what folder i put the server param sir.
Thanks!

I have this problem >> got disconnected when buying in the npc the cause was i got different param for the server side and the client side. i want to locate what folder is the client and what folder is the server. thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YOU MEAN the NPC are all indian people?..how to change it looks?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
YOU MEAN the NPC are all indian people?..how to change it looks?

Decompile the hbk resources file and then use DDS Editor to edit thier looks, colors etc... and recompile it to hpk file ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hpk file?. theres a lot of hpk in resource file?....what is the exact name of that file tobe modify?...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back