Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME

WHAT ARE THE FILES I WILL SEND TO THE HOST???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

:eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by this?

i have a tantra server... ang my computer cannot handle the server (hamachi server)

then one of my cousin in manila wants to be the host because he has own pc and fast net...

so i am asking what are the files i will send to him????

:D::D::D::D::D:

Reaction score
ask you cousin's pc specification, the net is not important if its fast or slow. The very important that the pc going to be senderver can be handle 24/7. If you want your server to be online 24/7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ask you cousin's pc specification, the net is not important if its fast or slow. The very important that the pc going to be senderver can be handle 24/7. If you want your server to be online 24/7

my server is just going to be a hamachi server only... since his pc is good......

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well for starters he will need hamachi, sql server 2005(or whatever you are using), all your server files, all the queries for the databases, gmtool, web registration, login.php files for the website, patchfolder with all the files in it on the website, possibly the xmls if he intends on doing any mods to the client along with all of the tools....so basically everything you may have and more.....good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well for starters he will need hamachi, sql server 2005(or whatever you are using), all your server files, all the queries for the databases, gmtool, web registration, login.php files for the website, patchfolder with all the files in it on the website, possibly the xmls if he intends on doing any mods to the client along with all of the tools....so basically everything you may have and more.....good luck.

sir jbeitz.... how to make a simple registration site sir???

can you help me sir????

thnx

Reaction score
If you cant solved problems on your own, then stop bothering to make your own server.
From the questions you posted, you didnt explore

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you want to make an online server with hamachi then you need to :
1. Research Microsoft for server OS
2. Research Hamachi for benefits, flaws, requirements, ect.
This is something that I don't deal with. Hamachi is stupid but, it is free. So there you go. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back