Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help-me pls ! I am stuck on chinese tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Recently I downloaded files to install a private dragon nest server: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/reupload-classic-server-v283.1204972/#post-9158845
I followed the first part of the tutorial which was to install the sql server database (2019). All went well except that the password had to be a strong password. The installation of the database went well (dnMembership, etc..). The execution of the requests went well even that of video 2. On the other hand from the start with 踏月传奇专用启动器.exe some does not start and in the tutorial no solution is given. Here is attached the logs of what we could start. I thank you in advance those who will have the time to watch.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Recently I downloaded files to install a private dragon nest server: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/reupload-classic-server-v283.1204972/#post-9158845
I followed the first part of the tutorial which was to install the sql server database (2019). All went well except that the password had to be a strong password. The installation of the database went well (dnMembership, etc..). The execution of the requests went well even that of video 2. On the other hand from the start with 踏月传奇专用启动器.exe some does not start and in the tutorial no solution is given. Here is attached the logs of what we could start. I thank you in advance those who will have the time to watch.
where video ? from the log text it is says logserver fail.
from my experience try to configure the IP with loopback IP 172.16.109.52 or 10.11.11.6

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no member answered doesn't mean they don't want to help you, but because they configure more for the newer server than the old server
2126 best start version for me, and Version 3618 best version for now in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you build a free dragon nest. Because I know Chinese, the database must have the correct password, and all servers start normally. Please start D in the form of command with parameters at the client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

If this is old files that means that it doesn't have support to windows 10 to 11

Back