• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help me to fixe zhone erver not connected :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one pl tell me how i can fixe it
12 - help me to fixe zhone  erver not connected :( - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i doen what u said sir but again facing same problem 3 - help me to fixe zhone  erver not connected :( - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main server auto hide after few sec how to fix it pls help me out 4 - help me to fixe zhone  erver not connected :( - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start server 7770 8880 9990 Loginserver Loginagent Zoneagent Mainserver Accountserver Zoneserver Battleserver .. :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The database are connected or not, if not do the database and registry step properly, of its not linked it wont work properly .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k going to do it once again everything and every step from starting i hope it will be start now

Back