• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help me what can i do now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i finish the VMware centOS w/ champy pack..
and i finish to add database in MSSQL205

what can i do now?? how can i create cabal with this tool.. i dont have server and website.. and i dont have cabal what should i do now.. how can i start cabal whe i dont have any cabal..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I do not know what you have in mind.

but because if you created a server does not know what to do with it?

LOL... Look in the section of the videos and tutorials, hard look? -.-

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to install a client and test the server. Use a US client from ogplanet and either saur0n's client patch or mine (/etc/cabal/docs/clientfiles for mine).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow champy you understand what im saying.. where can i download your file...? i dont see any client in your champy collection

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The client files are in my v2.5 server repack in /etc/cabal/docs/clientfiles.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks again chumpy your the best !!!

wait chumpy your clientfile i download it now what can i do?? i need to copy paste it to cabal US client??

now i see it chumpy thats for the help.. i did not read the txt file in your client sorry ^^

owww again is the problem.. every time i start the cabal breaklee my computer is auto shotdown what is happening???

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back