Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me what can i do now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i finish the VMware centOS w/ champy pack..
and i finish to add database in MSSQL205

what can i do now?? how can i create cabal with this tool.. i dont have server and website.. and i dont have cabal what should i do now.. how can i start cabal whe i dont have any cabal..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I do not know what you have in mind.

but because if you created a server does not know what to do with it?

LOL... Look in the section of the videos and tutorials, hard look? -.-

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to install a client and test the server. Use a US client from ogplanet and either saur0n's client patch or mine (/etc/cabal/docs/clientfiles for mine).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow champy you understand what im saying.. where can i download your file...? i dont see any client in your champy collection

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The client files are in my v2.5 server repack in /etc/cabal/docs/clientfiles.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks again chumpy your the best !!!

wait chumpy your clientfile i download it now what can i do?? i need to copy paste it to cabal US client??

now i see it chumpy thats for the help.. i did not read the txt file in your client sorry ^^

owww again is the problem.. every time i start the cabal breaklee my computer is auto shotdown what is happening???

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back