• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help me....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ragezone team. i got few technical problem and hopefully got some advice for me.

I donno why suddenly, all mob on map 1 map 2 map 3 has missing. when i try to respawn the mob nothing happened yet. i need solution :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something wrong with the file "Arrangment" for those maps on \Script\Game on your server files.

Take a look on the logs, they may say something about this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ragezone team. i got few technical problem and hopefully got some advice for me.

I donno why suddenly, all mob on map 1 map 2 map 3 has missing. when i try to respawn the mob nothing happened yet. i need solution :(

Hello ezenheidher2, I am almost 100% sure that your problem is in the files "MonsterProtoType.gsf" and "MonsterProtoType.txt". Something you should know is that the file "MonsterProtoType.GSF" recognizes its decimal numbers with "," commas. and the file "MonsterProtoType.TXT" recognizes its decimal numbers with "." points.
ezenheidher2 - Help me.... - RaGEZONE Forums

So if you edited these files and the .GSF is left with "." or vice versa, the .TXT file is left with "," commas when you enter the game you will not see any monster. Don't be scared, here is a link for you to download a tutorial made by me to edit these files using "Excel" and the "Notepad", it is a cumbersome process, but it works. I recommend that you use the "ScriptConverter" to make it easier. I also leave you a link to download it.

Mainly the problem is that when changing the "." points for "," commas, the names of the monster models, for example "Mon_Seaman.GCMDS" are misspelled, and you cannot find them, because it would look like "Mon_Seaman,GCMDS" and this model does not exist, here is the main error.

TUTORIAL:tutorial editar MonsterPrototype
SCRIPT CONVERTER:Script Converter RYL2

I hope this helps. Bye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edit txt and compile it bro with compilers, do not copy paste..

Back