• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Monitor/Video Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recently reinstalled my OS (Windows XP) and now I need to reinstall my monitor driver. I download the one from dell's website and it doesn't work. It's not an exe file so i'm not sure what to with it but I tried everything. As you can see in the screeny I "don't have" a monitor or video adapter. I can't click any update driver buttons because there is no driver to begin with. I'm not an idiot, and I'm usually able to figure anything on a computer out, it's just that nothing is working. Any help will be...well..helpful.

Additional info:

Computer: HP Pavilion a1110y
Monitor: Dell S2009W

Joser - [Help]Monitor/Video Driver - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

EDIT: Fixed it :)

Got an official updater for my computer, not my monitor.
This info may help someone else so that's why I'm saying it.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back