• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP]Monster IDs S12-13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for full list of monster indexes(ID or Code) to S12 and S13. I am not an Admin but a GM on the server. I want to spawn some mobs or bosses by using /spawn command ingame. Spent a long time on google, but only found season 8 monster IDs and nothing newer. These are the IDs I am looking for but would appreciate the whole s12-13 list.

Maya hand 1, Maya hand 2, Nightmare, Lord Silvester, Lord of Ferea, Nix, Core Magriffy, White Wizard.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I assume the owner is using IGCN s13 files. Why not tell him to send you the monsterlist.xml file it contains all the monster id's for the server.

IGCData\Monsters\IGC_MonsterList.xml

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume the owner is using IGCN s13 files. Why not tell him to send you the monsterlist.xml file it contains all the monster id's for the server.

IGCData\Monsters\IGC_MonsterList.xml

He is on vocation, do you have that file? If you can you send it to me?

Upvote 0
Back