• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help move elu map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I know the location is defined in the 3d object itself Elu example blender.. they can only blender 2.49b is not good with long distance...
what do I do ? Is there any configuration to improve this? In Blender 2.80 you can work long distances, just don't export elu '-'
Then I thought about 3ds max but I don't understand anything...
what is the solution ? in 3dx max it would give map import map just to follow the location of the elu??

What would be the procedure to add elu to map? halloween town example

blender 3.1 import map and help to follow the reference of elu objects but it does not export...

The only thing I thought of was using Blender 3.1 to open the map and follow the reference and export objects in obj and import in Blender 2.29b and export in elu...

Does d3s max matter gunz map?

so what would be the solution to create elus to add to the map

And another thing, I don't know what server it is for, but could someone upload world edit linear88, I just know that it's related to the gunz map

How can I follow the reference on a grid map so that the elu even loses sight of the location?

The only way I managed was to get the location and add the 3d object but then it disappears from view or build everything using 3ds max...

my map was built by Gtk Radiant

Is there another way or solution to this problem of the object disappearing from view over a long distance?

I exported this rectangle Elu object from 3ds max

Attachments

• Screenshot_1 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_1.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_3 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_3.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_4 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_4.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_5 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_5.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_1 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_1.png
    788.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_2.png
    536.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_6 - help move elu map - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_6.png
    918.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I know the location is defined in the 3d object itself Elu example blender.. they can only blender 2.49b is not good with long distance...
what do I do ? Is there any configuration to improve this? In Blender 2.80 you can work long distances, just don't export elu '-'
Then I thought about 3ds max but I don't understand anything...
what is the solution ? in 3dx max it would give map import map just to follow the location of the elu??

What would be the procedure to add elu to map? halloween town example

blender 3.1 import map and help to follow the reference of elu objects but it does not export...

The only thing I thought of was using Blender 3.1 to open the map and follow the reference and export objects in obj and import in Blender 2.29b and export in elu...

Does d3s max matter gunz map?

so what would be the solution to create elus to add to the map

And another thing, I don't know what server it is for, but could someone upload world edit linear88, I just know that it's related to the gunz map

How can I follow the reference on a grid map so that the elu even loses sight of the location?

The only way I managed was to get the location and add the 3d object but then it disappears from view or build everything using 3ds max...

my map was built by Gtk Radiant

Is there another way or solution to this problem of the object disappearing from view over a long distance?

I exported this rectangle Elu object from 3ds max
Why are you not using krunks plugin for the latest blender? it supports blender 4.1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are you not using krunks plugin for the latest blender? it supports blender 4.1

because my computer is old it doesn't support this version

Upvote 0
Back