Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] MSSQL 2000 for windows 7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well im old here but i never share here so is my 1 time here i give the sql compatible with win7 32 and 64 bits, install like others sql no need a special configuration and i dont make a new tutorial for install this ther is a lot of sql so here is enjoy:eek:tt1:

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MSSQL 2000 for windows 7

well im old here but i never share here so is my 1 time here i give the sql compatible with win7 32 and 64 bits, install like others sql no need a special configuration and i dont make a new tutorial for install this ther is a lot of sql so here is enjoy:eek:tt1:

Got This Thing After I Wait For The Countdown Finishes...

http://topdxb.bounceme.net/error.jpg

Kindly Re-Ups With Other Uploading Site?...

Thanks!:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MSSQL 2000 for windows 7

Tnx DUde!! Very very thanks!!!! Ill try this.,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey Davecop can u send me the pw for the file so i cn see if i can get the SQL200 work on my pc cause i dl it from some place else and it tellin me i need 64bit but i see u have this one for win7 64bit so i want to give it a try plz help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use mssql2005 if you use windows7/vista don't bother with 2000 its as easy to configure as 2000 and the top/pko server will run perfectly

Back