• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Mucore Admincp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

Any clue why i can't login to admincp when i put the whole mucore web on web host.
when it was local running on xampp, everything was okay. Now on webhost i cant login to admincp, it keeps asking for login and password even if im writing the correct one from config.php. Other than that mucore runs fine.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello!

Any clue why i can't login to admincp when i put the whole mucore web on web host.
when it was local running on xampp, everything was okay. Now on webhost i cant login to admincp, it keeps asking for login and password even if im writing the correct one from config.php. Other than that mucore runs fine.
The best thing you can do is when you add files on Webhost. try to reinstall your website.

2nd Choice you can go to Config.php and edit your user and password and try see if it works.
Please also make sure the rest of info on Config.php is also correctly updated as your changed host.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
maybe the URL on website settings is wrong, try without HTTPS: or without http with your IP straight etc etc etc..

also whats your admincp folder called? try also leaving the ADMINCP PASSWORD EMPTY.
and test..
it happened to me once, i had to put the admincp folder in .zip with name like ADMINCPI192U3990JWDS1JH2W1 so no one can "find it" and extract whenever i wanna make changes and delete after, cuz thats the only way sometimes ^_^ just test it tho.

PS: this is old topic, locking.

Upvote 0
Back