• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Muemu ss6 buff effect does not disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am currently running a muemu ss6 server.I have a problem that when I exit the game or switch characters, the buff effect does not disappear. The buff effect only disappears when the character dies.I tried searching the same topic to find a solution but no, can anyone help me:*::*::*:

Thanks for your help michi28
"Check the following file. EffectList.txt I think it is called in the files muemu(xteam).

Look well, you'll see an option that says "Save", that means. If you save the equipped buff when relogin/leaving or do not save it"
Exactly, I found it at MuSever\Data\effect.txt
Edit save basic buff skills from 1 => 0 and the problem has been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back