Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] need good info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody, i read all stuff several hours and try create PT server, but i fail for a lot of disagreement. I am realy disappointed :thumbdown:

So, any 1, can write here corect, understandable and useful tutorial with working and compatible server and client files, and with undead download links ??? and where i can get web for this game ?

I be realy thankful for it :wink:

ps. sorry for not perfect english language

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The links in my guide are not dead... so it is either incorrect or not understandable?

Most of us here have written a setup guide at one point or another... If none are good for you, you disagree with all of us already. XD Not a good beginning.

If you tell me a link is dead (in my guide, or any of the others) I will usually re-host files. I have most of them, and have followed most of the guides here... up until Clan which I always get wrong. XD

If you tell me what you do not understand, I will elaborate until you do, and amend my guide to clarify the part you struggled with.

PT doesn't need web, except for Clan, that has to be done in IIS, and has to be done in ASP.net, otherwise you need to modify the client to get this information from somewhere else.

If you want a website, for registration or any other reason... there are many examples of code in ASP, ASP.net and PHP that will perform this task for you posted here already. There are complete websites posted here, and on MIB (if you are comfortable with a Brazilian / Portuguese site) or you can create one from scratch, with Dreamweaver, with Frontpage or any other web designer, or even with Notepad.

You can also, and this I would strongly recommend, start with a CMS, (Content Management System) and preferably one which supports a form for user participation and community spirit, and build your registration page into that.

So if nothing anyone here has posted is any good to you, please don't just ask us to rewrite the guides we have already made to the best of our ability. Instead tell us how we can improve our guides, or clarify the sections with which you have struggled.

TIA,

bobsobol. :D:

Back