• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Need Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need to debug the Unique Sets and add them to the Zone server Please if anybody has figured it out..and also Ins@ne please take some time out from your busy shedule and make the guide how to implement episode 5 skills in Episode lll server.. I will be very thankful,,

Hoping for a positive reply .... thanks....:juggle: please Provide me with the Guide....

Reaction score
You need Episode V client configured to connect to Episode III server inorder to use the Unique Sets upto some extent! As you have implemented the Item files, you get to see the item, but if you wear it, you are not able to see the item clearly, cos the graphic texture files are missing. Same happens when you discard the item on the ground you cant see it as you see the image in the inventory.
I have tested on this and found that you are able to wear the item, but your client isnt showing it. I dont know how effective the options present on the set are!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
..what can be done .. it order to get it visible..??

Reaction score
You need to use a different Client EXE (A3Client.exe) file that supports the items and you need to have the graphics textures.
This could be a big process but instead you can try using TTA3 Client and wear the item and see. I think you need to change the defaults ports of the A3Client.exe to make that TTA3 Client connect to your server!
Wait till 20th March i will try working after my exams over!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ok dear.

my exams will get over 31st march...then be online fr whole day.. on messenger and A3india..

:p:p will have lotta fun

Reaction score
Whole day on A3 India Ragezone and Messenger? Just find someone's brain to feed on!

Anyways i will work on this thing. I wont let tta3 alone have the credits of doing such a stuff!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been working on trying to implement Unique sets on the Episode 3 server. I kinda lost touch with it coz I aint working on coding much these days.

But this is what I figured out, the new item files are larger in size compared to the one's defined on Zone. So when you replace, the Client is reading the Data but when it comes to the server side, the zone is not able to locate the file due to the increased file size of the new epi 5 item file.

Trying to fix this up. Will let you know on any update.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
oK dear ..

Btw .Take some time out of your busy shedule.. and work on them ... a request :flag_schw:winky:

I had made server sucessfully btw my next motto is to
1) Implement Episode 5 skill in the server ( Part lll server )
2) several importand Maps of Episode 5 (Not whole of the Episode v)
3) implement Unique sets ( Check the Attachment please )

I havent got that Much talent to get these things figured out on my own path.. Hope Ins@ne dheeraj and yagmik and others help in this case ...

P.S= iNS@NE PLEASE POST PLEASE PLEASE THE GUIDE TO IMPLEMENT EPISODE V skills in PART lll SERVER PLEASE PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME OUT...AND WRITE IT DOWN:sq_yellow
ITS A REQUEST... PLEASE PLEASE !

sorry for I being Stupid ... Ingnore me .. as a jounior mate :poster_ss :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been working on trying to implement Unique sets on the Episode 3 server. I kinda lost touch with it coz I aint working on coding much these days.

But this is what I figured out, the new item files are larger in size compared to the one's defined on Zone. So when you replace, the Client is reading the Data but when it comes to the server side, the zone is not able to locate the file due to the increased file size of the new epi 5 item file.

Trying to fix this up. Will let you know on any update.

wat about this thread? ---> here

im just asking, cos haven see anymore updates on that section..

its only my opinion.. cos i think its useless for u to waste anymore times to "upgrade" epi3 zoneserver ..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
iNS@NE Is busy these days and Dheeraj bhai with his Exams ..

Hope i get help soon .. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The pic you posted Mr. Gentle shows Unique Sets. But then quite a few of them are also fancy sets that were used during the times of events on the Jap server.... I dont really remember them being a part of the main game.

Anyways, I'll look into it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yea Dear .. thats a part of Game which is Use in projecta3 server also .. By Gm's well ...

try Your Best..

P.S = Cool Avatar ..
Is that your Pic ??? Then you Look cool !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back