Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need help! fast pleace ^^

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
Soo my problem is that i got allready working server my friend can connect there either etc.. but i cant see any NPC/Enemy and if i try go to "Job Centre" my conquer freezes and CO Full Server says many times COCLient - Interpreting packet Case:1010

and i made big male troijan whit name of Zarut and when i logged in my character was small girl troj name Selector same happened to my friend so if someone would help me abit i would be thankfull ^^

Reaction score
Re: Need help! fast pleace ^^

yeh i gotted that plus i gotted npcs work but still cant get portals,enemys work :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Monsters are somewhat in the database. The server loads all the monsters, then all the spawns. If there are no spawns, then your spawns database is empty.

Reaction score

Heh i got now monsters portals working (Mostly) tc and pc allmost complite but now i need to know how i can make lottery xD friend keeps crying for it :)
so if theres any guide pls tell me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Shiro, you own the coadmin executable source right? Can you compile it so people can register to my server with it? or tell me how other people use the exe to let people register to them. If you could that would me great my email is alianapes@gmail.com (msn)

~Scott.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how i can select my character with selector ?? ;>

Back