• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Need some Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.

in the last time i try do make in my self V16 server and i faild.
i try some source in release, but again FAILD.
i want to make my own server and then release the files
to help ppl and to my self.

Well, if you have v16 and you have v16 FULL without bugs
please

i needed

Source :
Official Source - Folder
Resource - Folder

Server files :
Resource - Folder

Client for play :
Only .res FILES

Thanx for helping
ppl who want say made it by your self pelase DONT post here nothing!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Official Source - Folder

avivos120 - [Help] Need some Files - RaGEZONE Forums

No, but seriously now... there are no v16 perfect bins or source released that u can just drag n drop into your folders and they'll work. You've probably "faild" because you got thousands of errors during compiling, and to fix that all you need to do is read through the thread carefully . Ofcourse in some cases you'll require very basic cpp knowledge and a little (and mainly) common sense...

If you're struggling even with compiling THAT much so you're desperate for someone to spoonfeed you with perfect v16 files then I would just drop it and go outside and play footy or something, if I were you.

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course. But There are lots people have the files, and those people do not do all manual files so why not publish?

So, I want to be the one who made the files, and of course publish them

Another small question, I looked at some sites, and I saw that lots of people with advanced files, how they get them?

Thnax Aviv.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Of course. But There are lots people have the files, and those people do not do all manual files so why not publish?

So, I want to be the one who made the files, and of course publish them

Another small question, I looked at some sites, and I saw that lots of people with advanced files, how they get them?

Thnax Aviv.
Some people made it their self, other bought it from people who made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back