• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]New bike position

Reaction score
Hello guys, so i managed to add a new (BIKE) Dragon, but the problem is that he's using a wrong position.
How can i fix that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Change the animation for the type of bike you are using in man/woman.ech (find the numbers yourself)
For example: ride__3_** - board, ride__HL** - harley, etc.
As far as I remember, in the files released here, along with the texture of the dragon, there is already animation. I think that you just copied the entire ebm/efx/ech files to your client. In this case, you just need not to change the texture numbers of the ebm/efx and use the bike numbers offered by the release author.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Change the animation for the type of bike you are using in man/woman.ech (find the numbers yourself)
For example: ride__3_** - board, ride__HL** - harley, etc.
As far as I remember, in the files released here, along with the texture of the dragon, there is already animation. I think that you just copied the entire ebm/efx/ech files to your client. In this case, you just need not to change the texture numbers of the ebm/efx and use the bike numbers offered by the release author.

I can't seem to find that, can you point me to that thread?

Upvote 0
Back