• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] No Server To Choose...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me to fix this problem, I already successed installing server and login with client. But there is no server list to choose at client how to fix it ? TY here is some Screenshot
adrianyeuh - [Help] No Server To Choose... - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i already fix it ty for answering elite... but im still have a problem login in on server k5.2 it says sorry connection to server has failed... i have finished editing HTMessage.xml HTLauncer, client n server param, client serverlist localip and admin. I have no problem running server but still failed to connect...

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
yes i already fix it ty for answering elite... but im still have a problem login in on server k5.2 it says sorry connection to server has failed... i have finished editing HTMessage.xml HTLauncer, client n server param, client serverlist localip and admin. I have no problem running server but still failed to connect...

How about placing your the DBSRV fodler's serverlist.txt and serverlist.bin in your client folder?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@adrianyeuh By the way, did you already have the virtual drives? I think there are 5 of them to be deployed.

Back