• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Online Mu Server Season 3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys , whenever i say to my self i should stop playing this game something pulls me back to it lol ,
anyway ever since i liked season 3 Mu servers and I've had a one before but now what i want is to create new fresh High Exp server & Balanced pvp with Uber sets [ Ancient + Exe F.o ] If anyone is free and ready to help me & Would like to get some of the donations Add me up on my skype and we will discuss this. what i want is good season 3 ep1 files and Simple. a guy with time and brain & Nothing is free ofc :) Cheers,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you go:
main 1.04j.

or you want more balance and customs, i can help downgrade interface any main s4, s6

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@ExilesWorld
i think i tried scfmt/mfs s3 and it wasnt really good specially with the way they cracked the gs etc, there are many diff versions of the programs and cause alot of issues, nowdays i prefer something like season 2 with season3/4 features that u can disable atleast if u want and with customs/configs ofcourse.

have u runned these files or something?
Blackey
i remember you from years ago, its still the same about the files though free server files are never the best.
added ya on skype.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well KarLi ,
all the same xD , anyway bro im all ready to pay if there is any premium files or something good , anyway i need you're help hit me up on skype when you're free ty <3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ExilesWorld
i think i tried scfmt/mfs s3 and it wasnt really good specially with the way they cracked the gs etc, there are many diff versions of the programs and cause alot of issues, nowdays i prefer something like season 2 with season3/4 features that u can disable atleast if u want and with customs/configs ofcourse.

have u runned these files or something

example here: S3 interface + s6 feature
http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/exilesworld-1000x-season-3-episode-1135148/

Upvote 0
Back