• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] PK Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok ... who knows how to change the pk pass ?
i hex edited all the files ...if is in engine.exe where the hell is'it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

the encryption ''ROX'' s LOl -,-

that is not spam its a clue, im not goin any further coz i know theres the clever ppl out there who are watching me post this and giving me evil looks as to not give anything away.....

* hides*

Upvote 0
Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since Im In a very good mood I'll upload a program somebody else made a while ago
(forgot who it was :$ )
I dont even know if it works ;)
Ah well just try it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahaha dunno If that tool even works never used it :p
I always used a website for that ;)

Upvote 0
http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahaha dunno If that tool even works never used it :p
I always used a website for that ;)
hehehe, thx to him, Server Ace has it ^^. took me some time... but ya i fond it... ^^ whoot! was prty ease to do too...

Upvote 0
Kal Craker
Reaction score
i think i got the idea :D but i need to hex engine.exe to find this??? because i didnt found nothing.ty

Upvote 0
Reaction score
c`mon guys just release the damn thing ... u do like the guild/moving/saving/etc and now everyone has it -.- i dont see the point in not to release it ....Its a Development forum !
not a showoff forum - look i changed the pk pass hahaha ..i will not share'it with u ...omg that's lame
Have fun !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, it's more that you're pissed that you don't got it and others do. If you had it you wouldn't share aswell.

Upvote 0
http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol. im not releaseing it, if u do know how please do not release it, just give hard incoded hints... make tham work for it how we all did... ern your reaspect how we all did... more so if we release it u can hack the real int server and outher prive servers... so ya. ^^ all ill say is Xor...

Upvote 0
Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's more that you're pissed that you don't got it and others do. If you had it you wouldn't share aswell.

there is nothing to release ><
It has to be done by hand ( atleast I dont have a Tool :p )

and is you want the website sure but if you dont know what your doing the website is useless

ah well have fun on the website ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing you guys have to remember is the PK pass was put there as some protection on files.. Not to be a (I cant say here lol) but if these guys do as you want and post you a step by step, how long you think it be before the cheater and hacks come back :/ If you can change the password you can sure get someones :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back