Help please with a SQL table

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Due to the peculiarity of my code pages to stop, I can not create an omi file with the correct description of things. Someone tell me where you have to change a setting in SQL, that would change the number of characters to 60? Since entering the names into the database objects in the file, they can be obtained omi cuts up to 20 characters. Of the 40 left 20 seats for the description of the subject, it is not enough.
I expanded from 40 to 60 characters in the input data into a table, but still worth ItemCharasterView value varchar (40)
Thank you.

(Abstract: "I think but am not sure" )
It is not necessary change the properties of the columns, you can leave the ItemName column blank and enter text directly into the file item.cfg ( <--and I am sure of what I wrote).. but in any case the text will always be 20 characters because, I think, is the maximum width of the base texture which limits characters

Upvote 0
(Abstract: "I think but am not sure" )
It is not necessary change the properties of the columns, you can leave the ItemName column blank and enter text directly into the file item.cfg ( <--and I am sure of what I wrote).. but in any case the text will always be 20 characters because, I think, is the maximum width of the base texture which limits characters

Thank you for your reply. But I am sure that it is possible to make more characters, as is already practiced. This is a child table, but it does not inherit from the main characters for some reason. While in the main, I changed to 75 characters.

Upvote 0
Back