• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server-
I'm having problem with my server,I need a coder to help me code some stuff in my server such as npcs and other stuff..I'm using the HeliosMS source but I cant seem to edit it,everytime I edit and save it and go into the game nothing happens,what I did edited didnt appear in my server :/ please help that would be awesome!.

Website -
I cant seem to do the register thingy,could anyone help me? and how do I make my localhost website into a real website for everyone to come into?How do I connect my database to my website?

VPS -
How do I connect my server to my VPS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server-
I'm having problem with my server,I need a coder to help me code some stuff in my server such as npcs and other stuff..I'm using the HeliosMS source but I cant seem to edit it,everytime I edit and save it and go into the game nothing happens,what I did edited didnt appear in my server :/ please help that would be awesome!.

Website -
I cant seem to do the register thingy,could anyone help me? and how do I make my localhost website into a real website for everyone to come into?How do I connect my database to my website?

VPS -
How do I connect my server to my VPS.

Server Problem :
For the edit, I'll just tell you for both source and script. For source, you would have to rebuild your source, shut down server, replace the jars and then rerun it. As for script, I'm just going to assume nothing happened because the script had a error in it, or you didn't save it.

If you want a real domain, you would have to buy but if you were hosting the ip using XAMPP or Wamp, you would have to register your IP at no-ip.com which lets people connect to your address or site by worded like 21.1.211.12 ---> knightms.zapto.org, for your database to connect to your website, you would have to use a CMS and place it inside the xamp/wamp htdocs folder.

VPS:
You have to host your server ON a VPS, you can't just host it on your computer then somehow connect it to a VPS.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
could you help me using Teamviever? I'm sort of new at creating a v83..

His post is detailed and tells you exactly what to do. Instead of beggining for TeamViewer, just say here what you're having trouble with.

By the way, you shouldn't have mentioned v83 in your post. v83 has nothing to do with the process of creating a server. It's not different than v62.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently using another source and I'm having another problem,when I log in to my account it works but when I double click on the character I will be sent back to the main screen.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Compile correctly on Netbeans, or your server opcodes are wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It could also be his java, I had this issue before, and forgotten to place the unlimited strength files into their right location or your ports.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well like what KingBranz had said, if your making changes to the source files then you'll need a compiler like Netbean or Eclipse to create the jar file after you had finish editing it. If your editing scripts then make sure you save them into the right locations and sometimes they don't always works due to errors.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once I'm done coding the server and the website,how do I make it live? and I put the link in the db.properties into the CMS setting but it doesnt seem to connect? I'm kind of a noob here..when I start the server launcher I get problems and I cant seem to execute the MiuMiu "duplicate entry '1338' for key 'PRIMARY' ".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Once I'm done coding the server and the website,how do I make it live? and I put the link in the db.properties into the CMS setting but it doesnt seem to connect? I'm kind of a noob here..when I start the server launcher I get problems and I cant seem to execute the MiuMiu "duplicate entry '1338' for key 'PRIMARY' ".

Then the information already exists in the database.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server:
Whenever you make any changes in the source, you have to compile it, replace the jars (while the server is offline) and then restart it.
Follow that tutorial if you don't know how: http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tools-compiling-netbeans-odin-406097/

It kind of depends what you use for your website, but for the most part you've got to make sure your apache allows foreign connections as well as configure your config.php in your CMS.

VPS:
You don't 'connect' your server to your VPS, you move all your files into the VPS and host it from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys say host the server in my vps but I cant seem to transfer my wampserver..and I'm trying to find someone to help me code npcs and commands in my server..if you guys can help that would be great!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys say host the server in my vps but I cant seem to transfer my wampserver..and I'm trying to find someone to help me code npcs and commands in my server..if you guys can help that would be great!

" Transfer my wampserver " As far as I'm concerned, why would you need to transfer it from your computer to the VPS? Why not just redownload it on the VPS as thats easier without much error to start off with. And if you're looking for someone to code NPCs ( Scripter ) and Commands ( Source Coder ), that won't be easy to obtain unless you somehow make your server professional and seem like people would join. Otherwise, why would people code for a server that may not seem like it will be successful? Once you complete the server, I suggest you search up guides on how to MAKE npcs and source coding. NPC Scripting isn't all that hard, you just need a good guide.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QwQypXi - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

I've been having trouble with my VPS,this keep happening and my wampserver doesnt seem to be turning green it always stay at orange even if I restart or put it to offline. HELP PLEASE :(:.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Please T^T I've been searching on Google for this problem but none of the solutions work for me :/

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your VPS isn't going to let you allocate enough memory. Imagine that, all you had to do was read the error message. It probably has other restrictions if WAMP doesn't work either. Contact your VPS. Try turning down the heap size on your JVM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use a different port other than 1099. It's being used by something already, so make that program stop using 1099 port, or just change the port you want to use in your server.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back