• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server-
I'm having problem with my server,I need a coder to help me code some stuff in my server such as npcs and other stuff..I'm using the HeliosMS source but I cant seem to edit it,everytime I edit and save it and go into the game nothing happens,what I did edited didnt appear in my server :/ please help that would be awesome!.

Website -
I cant seem to do the register thingy,could anyone help me? and how do I make my localhost website into a real website for everyone to come into?How do I connect my database to my website?

VPS -
How do I connect my server to my VPS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless you pay someone to do it all for you, * wink wink *

And I'm not crushing your efforts of making a private server but... why buy a VPS if you're not that proficient at making a server? Like usually, people start out on their computers, getting used to it, getting the skills necessary to develop a server. If by any chance that you do get your server on, how far do you think you would go? You seemingly don't know how to Script/WZEdit/Source and you're asking for to be spoonfed, look up a guide?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once I've set my MS in my VPS how do I make it go live for other players to play? Theres something wrong with my wamp :/ I cant seem to go to the phpmyadmin page and I can go to the localhost website with my VPS but my computer cant go to the website o_O?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Knightflame Oon
Click in Icon Wampserver -->Apache --> httpd.conf
Search line "DocumentRoot "c:/wamp/www/"
and Edit configuration and permission that C/:Wampserver/WWW
and replace for this:

Code:
<Directory "c:/wamp/www/">
   AllowOverride all
   Require all granted
   Allow from all
   Allow from 127.0.0.1
</Directory>
Save File,and Restar WampServer, and try now!
its works for me in my Vps

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Once you complete the server, I suggest you search up guides on how to MAKE npcs and source coding. NPC Scripting isn't all that hard, you just need a good guide.

Here is that guide. Click Here. Credits to Shawn for making it. Literally breaks down everything about NPC scripting.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DDvYvpE - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

What type of problem is this? never had this problem before in my life..:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"To fix this problem, go to System in Control Panel, click the Advanced tab, and under Performance, click Settings. On the Advanced tab, click Change. Click 'Custom size,' and then type an initial or maximum paging file size"

You could of just googled instead of asking on here ya know, ^ literally got that one from Google cause I never seen it before.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XL6blsE - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm currently having a new problem,my wampserver is green,I've compiled my Netbeans and I've hex edit my localhost but I dont know why when I double-click to open my localhost I get this type of message.

I also get this different problem,my register tab in my website doesnt seem to be working,I keep doing what it says but I cant seem to make the register work :closedeyes:

FigcA2Y - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XL6blsE - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm currently having a new problem,my wampserver is green,I've compiled my Netbeans and I've hex edit my localhost but I dont know why when I double-click to open my localhost I get this type of message.

I also get this different problem,my register tab in my website doesnt seem to be working,I keep doing what it says but I cant seem to make the register work :closedeyes:

FigcA2Y - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

It tells you the error on Line 20... and if you wanted help, you can at least paste the error at c:/wamp/library/pages/register.php

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't you read what I said? I followed what the error tells me but the same error keeps showing...:(:and the two screenshots are two different problems.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... The two pictures doesn't tell us what is written on Line 20. So if you want help, you have to show us line 20.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On line 20
$stmt = $oraiosCore->getClass()->getConnection()->prepare ("SELECT accounts.ipcheck FROM accounts WHERE accounts.ipcheck = :ip");

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres a problem with my localhost in my VPS.
My Wampserver is Green and I've already compiled the files,but when I double-click my localhost this error shows up.:thumbdown:

MqZtHB0 - Help Please? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread should just be closed, he keeps bumping this dead thread, its hopeless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back