• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help please !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i use Season3 exteam server files, but in server files no have GMSystem i give GM from MuMaker it okay but if no have GMsystem commands no work, Please help me i have sources but i dont know how to add source codes and what is this !
Sorry my bad english

Reaction score
hey,

i dont think this back then they add gm system,
in Setings folder go to command.cfg file and open
trace = 1
pkset = 1
teleport = 1 (if u make 0 u can't use /move lorencia or M list, you must type /move NICK 0 120 120 for lorencia move.

thats all u have for GM commands + default /disconnect !GLOBAL MSG

other than that, go download other files with GM SYSTEM which have source (TITANS TECH) or muemu downgrade or other files with gmsyste, then copy from source and add to ur source and test.

Upvote 0
Back