Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Regarding Hamachi and Hosting online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
Need Help in Launching the game through Hamachi and hosting online, I went throught the forum but din't find a proper file for this please help me with this i created the server using Ramans guide it is running fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in a Hurry ryt Now ... plzz w8 for some time .... will Guide u Very soon.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Guide] Help Regarding Hamachi and Hosting online

Follow this processes :

Step 1 - First of all, install hamachi.

Step 2 - Check the IP U will get for ur hamachi network. [Displayed at the top of hamachi network window, Under ur hamachi name]

Step 3 - U have to configure ur A3client.exe to let it work with ur hamachi IP. For that, Open A3client.exe in a hex editor. Then Do a search as Text string, And search for the IP present in A3client.exe [Obviously at first u have to search for 127.0.0.1].
After searching that IP, U have to replace the every IP with the whatever Hamachi IP U got.

Step 3 - U have to edit server side ini files,

Here is the deep info on it

LOGINSERVER.INI

[STARTUP]
APPNAME=LOGINSERVER
ZONEAGENTLISTENPORT=3200
LOGINAGENTLISTENPORT=3210
STARTID=206144

[LOGINASD]
COUNT=1
IP0=127.0.0.1 - [You have to edit this IP with ur hamachi IP]
PORT0=7770

[PAYASD]
COUNT=1
IP0=127.0.0.1
PORT0=3450

[SERVER_GROUP]
COUNT=1
ID0=0
NAME0=Your server name that to be displayed in server select menu

LOGINAGENT.INI

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;// Login Agent //
;////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[VersionInfo]

HighVersion = 600 ;//CurrVersion <= HighVersion
LowVersion = 100 ;//CurrVersion > LowVersion

[LoginAgent] ;//tcp

IPADDR =127.0.0.1 - [EDIT THIS IP WITH HAMACHI IP]
PORT = 8811

IO_MODE = 1 ;// iocp = 1, block = -1

APPNAME = LOGINAGENT
AGENTID = 0

[LoginServer] ;//tcp

IPADDR = 127.0.0.1 - [EDIT THIS IP WITH HAMACHI IP]
PORT = 3210

IO_MODE = -1 ;// iocp = 1, block = -1

[LOG_FILE] ;//log set

GS_LOGFILE_NAME = ./LogFile/gs_log
LC_LOGFILE_NAME = ./LogFile/lc_log
DB_LOGFILE_NAME = ./LogFile/db_log
MAINPROCESS_LOGFILE_NAME = ./LogFile/mp_log

ZONEAGENT.INI

[STARTUP]
APPNAME=ZONEAGENT
SERVERID=0
AGENTID=0
IP=127.0.0.1 - [EDIT THIS IP WITH HAMACHI IP]
PORT=9981

[ZONESERVER]
COUNT=3

#ACCOUNT SERVER
ID0=255
IP0=127.0.0.1
PORT0=5589

#ZONE SERVER
ID1=0
IP1=127.0.0.1
PORT1=6689

#Main Server
ID2=3
IP2=127.0.0.1
PORT2=6999

;ID3=1
;IP3=127.0.0.1
;PORT3=6999

;ID4=3
;IP4=127.0.0.1
;PORT4=6999

#ID5=4
#IP5=127.0.0.1
#PORT5=6699

[LOGINSERVER]
IP=127.0.0.1 - [EDIT THIS IP WITH HAMACHI IP]
PORT=3200

Step 4 - Provide ur hexed a3client.exe with ur patch.

It is now ready to connect/run game using hamachi.
Best of luck :thumbup:
I hope this guide helps you.
If any problem occured, then do post here.

Other important thing :
U may know this
** Create a network on hamachi with a particular name for ur hamachi network and provide a easy pass.
And provide this ID pass details to players, So that they could connect ur hamachi network & Login ingame using ur provided Patch !

NOTE : Will edit this post if anything left to consider or mistaken.

@ Deadlykiller, Sorry bro, Posted before u :p:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice Guide Magixx .
And for making it without hamachi use the static in place of hamachi ip.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats the use of wasting so much of time and posting such guide. Just ask them to use the Search button.

Lolzzz....Cvrdheeraj Instead of wasting your time in writing this Big sentence .U Should have just Liked or you shouldnt have wrote anything...

Learn to appreciate someone for there Work . whether its Gud or Bad...
The same thing u guys did with Chriss . He helped, shared his things with us . Inreturn u Guys didnt say a thanks . Because of this He is not with us .

Reaction score
Lolzzz....Cvrdheeraj Instead of wasting your time in writing this Big sentence .U Should have just Liked or you shouldnt have wrote anything...

Learn to appreciate someone for there Work . whether its Gud or Bad...
The same thing u guys did with Chriss . He helped, shared his things with us . Inreturn u Guys didnt say a thanks . Because of this He is not with us .

What good are you doing by spoonfeeding everyone? Let them read some topics and get to know. I am quite sure that the Hosting related IP Address changes are already posted in the forum.

You people are not doing any good work by spoonfeeding people around here. So you would definately not need any thanks when you are just copying and pasting what is already posted.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What good are you doing by spoonfeeding everyone? Let them read some topics and get to know. I am quite sure that the Hosting related IP Address changes are already posted in the forum.

You people are not doing any good work by spoonfeeding people around here. So you would definately not need any thanks when you are just copying and pasting what is already posted.

If u think this post is not worth of your thanks . Then dont post anything which discourage then...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its not copy pasted.
And If u think Its copy-pasted, Then whatever u think.
Actually I never seen a perfect guide on starting server online [Guide as same as A3 server setup on PC].
So I wrote this neatly, so that every1 could understand it.
And its not spoon feeding for them, I just wrote a guide like server setup, which can help them to make server online.

Its not like that, He is asking how to change Item drop rate, Creep Xp, Or other minor things & we are posting a big guide for this little thing.
That time we will tell them to do search coz its little thing and will not require any guide.
They will read related posts, & Can do that minor work.

The guide I've wrote because There may complications occurs for them during making it online,
Because there are lot of IPs, & They will get confuse which IP should be changed.
This guide is required for every1 so I wrote it..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

N If u think everthing is spoon feeding then . No one learn anything..... or no one can teach anything...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cvrdheeraj
I wonder if u were fed by a GLASS of Milk given in ur hand to drink when u were Born??? huh !!!!
m dead sure .. the spoon would have been employed in the Process . :p:

Jus because its a Natural Instinct friend :)

At a Certain Stage , every 1 need to be spoon fed. jus coz u,me or som tom penis and harry dont need these Guide but a majority of dem need :)

and dun forget at very first stage , even u wud have got confused where to edit the Ip's and where not ... dint u ???

So learn to Thank or appreciate than a useless Criticism.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Its not copy pasted.
And If u think Its copy-pasted, Then whatever u think.
Actually I never seen a perfect guide on starting server online [Guide as same as A3 server setup on PC].
So I wrote this neatly, so that every1 could understand it.
And its not spoon feeding for them, I just wrote a guide like server setup, which can help them to make server online.

Its not like that, He is asking how to change Item drop rate, Creep Xp, Or other minor things & we are posting a big guide for this little thing.
That time we will tell them to do search coz its little thing and will not require any guide.
They will read related posts, & Can do that minor work.

The guide I've wrote because There may complications occurs for them during making it online,
Because there are lot of IPs, & They will get confuse which IP should be changed.
This guide is required for every1 so I wrote it..

you should be smart enuff to know, what IPs to be changed..if you want to host it on the internet/Hamachi , well that aint rocket science. if you are so stupid to not know what ip to change how would you ever protect your server from an external attack ? if you aint spoon fed..you would discover all of such knowlegde , which you wouldn't if you were spoon fed.
I am not saying that the one who dont know is stupid..but instead of just sitting with folded hands and asking for help..just work around..

by posting some parlour tricks you guys think your self as guru
ohh snap :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spoon feeding is much better than arguing and fighting like kids here .

Coming to the topic can any one tell me which are the best sites to host and how much will it cost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coming to the topic can any one tell me which are the best sites to host and how much will it cost
HILLARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!

lolzzz ... now i think dheeraj was right.its useless guiding a donkey to Castle .
still.. u can contact this websites if u wanna Host ur server.

Sorry , but no more Replies from my side on this thread now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some** Specially Indians people

I dun think It was Gentle enough to giv a sarcasm like dis !!! was it ???

no matter wat personnel grudges u have with som1 but this is totally mindfck... really !!!

next time be careful before doing such stupidity else u invite som real FLAME and ur own very disliked INDIAN spice towards ur direction .

Ciao .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back