• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help required] Configuring mobs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i let certain mobs drop items that i want at CoEmu v2? Like
Phantom - SoulStone?

Reason : Made an custom VIP map for 3rd reborn and i want my custom mobs to drop items that i want pl0x explain

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LAWL !!!!! What a noob :p
Code:
                    if (Name == "MONSTER NAME")
                    {
                        if (Other.ChanceSuccess(1.8))
                        {
                            string Item = "710001-0-0-0-0-0";
                            DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                            World.ItemDrops(item);
                        }
                    }

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LAWL !!!!! What a noob :p
Code:
                    if (Name == "MONSTER NAME")
                    {
                        if (Other.ChanceSuccess(1.8))
                        {
                            string Item = "710001-0-0-0-0-0";
                            DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                            World.ItemDrops(item);
                        }
                    }
You just cant handle someone is trying to make progress and maby get a better compiled source then you
Thx for the code sucking code anyway i asked for CoEmu v2 not LOTF dumbass

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you actually looked at CoEmu V2 source, its the LOTF Core. I know I check into this already...so that is the correct coding, just look at the other monsters. copy from that... don't feel bad though I have a stupider question lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you actually looked at CoEmu V2 source, its the LOTF Core. I know I check into this already...so that is the correct coding, just look at the other monsters. copy from that... don't feel bad though I have a stupider question lol

Hm ? if you knew better you'd know these werent the codes i only asked for a lil code like CPs not for the whole code :p

Back