Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help required] Configuring mobs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i let certain mobs drop items that i want at CoEmu v2? Like
Phantom - SoulStone?

Reason : Made an custom VIP map for 3rd reborn and i want my custom mobs to drop items that i want pl0x explain

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LAWL !!!!! What a noob :p
Code:
                    if (Name == "MONSTER NAME")
                    {
                        if (Other.ChanceSuccess(1.8))
                        {
                            string Item = "710001-0-0-0-0-0";
                            DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                            World.ItemDrops(item);
                        }
                    }

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LAWL !!!!! What a noob :p
Code:
                    if (Name == "MONSTER NAME")
                    {
                        if (Other.ChanceSuccess(1.8))
                        {
                            string Item = "710001-0-0-0-0-0";
                            DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                            World.ItemDrops(item);
                        }
                    }
You just cant handle someone is trying to make progress and maby get a better compiled source then you
Thx for the code sucking code anyway i asked for CoEmu v2 not LOTF dumbass

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you actually looked at CoEmu V2 source, its the LOTF Core. I know I check into this already...so that is the correct coding, just look at the other monsters. copy from that... don't feel bad though I have a stupider question lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you actually looked at CoEmu V2 source, its the LOTF Core. I know I check into this already...so that is the correct coding, just look at the other monsters. copy from that... don't feel bad though I have a stupider question lol

Hm ? if you knew better you'd know these werent the codes i only asked for a lil code like CPs not for the whole code :p

Back