• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] SCB to SCO bugged objects

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im trying to convert the war inc .scb files to .sco files but it doesnt work for me.
I used the Speedy Converter from here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-speedy-scb-obj-sco-1074248/

I also tryed to modify my RSBuild but I get errors on compiling the solution.

Can someone please give me a working version of rsbuild which converts scb to sco?
Or has someone the converted War Inc SCO Files?

Thanks in advance!

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
whats wrong with it? that app always worked for me ;s

tho it is kinda bad since you got a poly-lose when converting scb to sco...

try to download it again from the zip i uploaded here?

Reaction score
Looks fishy. With War Inc works every converter. Even the tuned RSBuild. But for me it looks like as u try to convert some files from some emulator, who's not retarded like the 99,99% here, and uses different Offsets, and/or some file encryption. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks fishy. With War Inc works every converter. Even the tuned RSBuild. But for me it looks like as u try to convert some files from some emulator, who's not retarded like the 99,99% here, and uses different Offsets, and/or some file encryption. ;)

Haha no I just downloaded the latest version of war inc and wanted to convert the scb because Im actually working on a war inc server and not warz. By the way I managed to get it working by modifying the rsbuild from the thv2 src.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Haha no I just downloaded the latest version of war inc and wanted to convert the scb because Im actually working on a war inc server and not warz. By the way I managed to get it working by modifying the rsbuild from the thv2 src.

i am curious, what kind of SCB you wanted to convert into SCO that are in WarInc but are not in WarZ ;s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am curious, what kind of SCB you wanted to convert into SCO that are in WarInc but are not in WarZ ;s

you cant get warinc working with only files from warz... Again im working on warinc and not on warz. To build the game i needed the warinc files. Try to get warinc maps working with only files from warz. It wont work

Back