• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[HELP] Separate cs server Muemu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys who knows how to separate the castle siege server to the other servers

like this >>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here sir >>> -----

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
here sir >>> -----

Here read this guide it will answer a lot of your questions, at the bottom you will find how to create a subserver, make as the guide tell you but instead of doing a subserver with GS you will do one with GSCS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here read this guide it will answer a lot of your questions, at the bottom you will find how to create a subserver, make as the guide tell you but instead of doing a subserver with GS you will do one with GSCS

i know how to add sub server but i dont know how to separate the cs server it self by the way thanx bro i will check it and give u a comment when it helps me =)

sir @allexander any other guides please give me specific what will i change or do to make the cs server separately in other servers i hope you can help me out thanks in advnce

Upvote 0
Reaction score
whatu want to do add CS as a seperate server on select screen right?
i think u just add in connectserver 'SHOW' instead of 'HIDE' and the GameServerCS code with the port
and when players open client they will see castle server or server 20 = crywolf/valley of loren etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whatu want to do add CS as a seperate server on select screen right?
i think u just add in connectserver 'SHOW' instead of 'HIDE' and the GameServerCS code with the port
and when players open client they will see castle server or server 20 = crywolf/valley of loren etc.

yes i want to add on select screen i already "Show" the HIDE but if i log in to that cs server got bug as in all black if you log in
and do i change 16 to 20 like this >>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah must change that to 20 too if mapserverinfo.dat is 20 and connectserver 20 to
also in serverlist (client) bmd file u can also edit there?
add for server 0 = CASTLE SIEGE NAME etc
check it out and tell us

ty sir KarLi i will follow all you said and i will comment again if it was successful or failed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty sir @KarLi i will follow all you said and i will comment again if it was successful or failed

nothing happens sir KarLi i config all you've said to me but still if i go to valleyofloren im at server 20 and the other one at the
server 2 when we warped at noria still can see each other any solution its hard for beginner

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should create a subserver(both GS & GS_CS )with different db(the only way possible)
I still don't understand why would you want that.

sir can you guide me on how to do. if you have time ill wait for it
ahmm i want that because i want to make cs server or known as server 20 to be separated and strictly as castle siege server like the other servers

Upvote 0
Back