• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Server on a VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there everybody
im trying for a while now to create a private server on my Windows VPS
i have set all the server settings correct and still cant connect to the server from my private pc
i once success to connect from the vps to the server but not from my personal pc
i saw that someone here had the same problem but he could solved it by start the MSSQL service
but on my VPS there is no MSSQL service and i dont know what i did wrong with the configuration
of the server

i used multiple servers files but this problem happend with every one of them
the other post is here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/vps-configuration-mu-ex803-1121208/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To connect u must enable ports from firewall 44405 and 55901 in tcp

i have enable the ports on the firewall and its still wont let me connect to the server
i test it on canyouseeme.org but its says closed
but i open the ports on inbound and outbound and on both i select allow connect

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have enable the ports on the firewall and its still wont let me connect to the server
i test it on canyouseeme.org but its says closed
but i open the ports on inbound and outbound and on both i select allow connect
Tell ur vps to open the ports for u then.. and be sure u opened them in tcp also u runned the server and then check at canyouseeme.org

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell ur vps to open the ports for u then.. and be sure u opened them in tcp also u runned the server and then check at canyouseeme.org
thanks man i open the port from the vps
but i still cant connect to the server
i did all right and didnt understand why i cant connect
i run the server and when i try to run the main.exe its load and there is no server list and after few second i get a dc

Upvote 0
Back