• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Set EXP_RATE higher?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to set the EXP_RATE higher in MoopleDEV?
I found out the max I could set the EXP_RATE was to 127, or somewhere around there.
Do I have to change the
PHP:
public static int EXP_RATE = 127;
into
PHP:
public static byte EXP_RATE = 127;

If I set it any higher than 127, it gives me some other EXP_RATE number in game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I experienced a weird problem a while back where i changed 1 data type for exp from byte to short or something but I didn't change all the places where it checks for exp, so when anybody killed mobs in game it gave them 2147483647 exp each (int.max_value) Make sure you change every data type in the checks for EXP. If you're using moopledev rev 116 then i think it's all in 1 file, so its not hard to do

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
rev116 = latest update/revision of MoopleDEV. Go to CreateINI and change byte to int for EXP_RATE, MESO_RATE, DROP_RATE, etc.

Upvote 0
Back