• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

It it possible to run muserver 97d on windows 10 and sql server 2008?

Thanks in advance :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, you just have to make it possible by trying first and let us know what issue u go through so we can help u.

I tried and when trying to execute game-server giving me "gameserver connect fail", I had to remove the Mu Server and try Season 12 which worked fine.

Do you recommend Any Server Files?

P.S. I was also following your video and use the server files that you attached and post instructions, beside other tutorials.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if u tried them then somewhere your config was edited wrong mate, re-do the setup i guess

Hi, I tried today to setup the server and I'm getting error when I start JoinServer

JS - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums

by going to check ConnectServer I found this error

CS - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums

I checked my ports 44405, 55557, 55901, 55960, 55970, They are all opened.

44405 - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums 55557 - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums 55901 - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums

I restarted the PC and still the same message.I tried JS and CS on both LocalIP and WANIP and still, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bindsock error means = already running 44405 port somewhere, or something..
connectserver, change it with BoR or zTeam connectserver.

Can you please give me post link?
Edit: I found BoR files, thanks you
and is it CSerror or JS?

bindsock error means = already running 44405 port somewhere, or something..
connectserver, change it with BoR or zTeam connectserver.

So I changed the CS and it gave the same message, then I changed the JS files to BoR also it cave me same message but I was able to run GS and this was the message on GS

GS - [Help] Setting up MuServer 97d on windows 10! - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know to to close to evade this error!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the same error that happened with joinserver, i suggest u re-download / re-extract files and just configue them and run them. or even run them 1 by 1 with the right properties in shortcut of each .exe u can see properties configs in startup.cfg

First, I'd like to thank you for your help, time and effort.
second I managed to fix the problem, i found out the old server files doesn't work with new CPU with more than 8 cores so i found a fix on the internet and it worked.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, I'd like to thank you for your help, time and effort.
second I managed to fix the problem, i found out the old server files doesn't work with new CPU with more than 8 cores so i found a fix on the internet and it worked.

Hello, I encountered the same problem, can you provide a fix?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back