Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Some Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi Guys i have some questions if they are cleared i will be thankful.Search didnt yield considerable results so am posting.

1) How to Increase Players Relations with NPC in SQL or Dheeraj's GM tool.

2) How to Edit the Continous Server Massage and change Its colour

3) Am unable to apply Crest of KH can Somebody Give me thoese C drive
Files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys i have some questions if they are cleared i will be thankful.Search didnt yield considerable results so am posting.

1) How to Increase Players Relations with NPC in SQL or Dheeraj's GM tool.
They'll get reset back to normal. They cant be force injected.

2) How to Edit the Continous Server Massage and change Its colour
Edit the "A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat" .... Tw stands for Taiwan there. You what you gotta do is download a traditional language pack and then use a translator to convert it. Overwrite on the hex and save the file.
As for the color, you can observer blank bytes after every statement. Insert the hex code of the color after it. That's how it's done but I doubt if that Episode 3 Zone supports color messages. I dont remember trying it.

3) Am unable to apply Crest of KH can Somebody Give me thoese C drive
Files

Done.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ins@ne can u convert it please . am unable to firure it out please convery and overwite and upload over here please

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's there to figure out? Do you know the file A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat exists?
Well open that file in hex. You'll see all gibberish at first. Download a language pack to windows to make it literate. Then use a translator (Babel) to change it to english.

It's the same as hexing your client. :O .... And you also need to change stuff in the A3Msg_Zone_Tw.ini

Hasn't this been discussed already? Check the stickies for what message stands for what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Insane bro nice pic :)

can u anyone once help me out plz i started the server yesterday night and i played it also but after that i shut it down and again tried to play it at morning and when i start it sometimes it gets stuck at loading screen and sometimes when i sellect char it shows something in chinies and have to exit the server... so whats the prob can anyone say me plz ?????:juggle:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Insane bro nice pic :)

can u anyone once help me out plz i started the server yesterday night and i played it also but after that i shut it down and again tried to play it at morning and when i start it sometimes it gets stuck at loading screen and sometimes when i sellect char it shows something in chinies and have to exit the server... so whats the prob can anyone say me plz ?????:juggle:

What's the RAM of your system? The gettin stuck at the loading screen or the char selection screen happens when the servers dont load properly. This happens either coz your system does not have enough memory (recommended for a default Epi 3 server is 1 GB) or coz you didnt give enough time between starting all the servers (this is necessary to ensure all the ports are connected) ...

When it says something in chinese and the game exits, that means either that the DB did not load or eithe the char is deleted from the database or the character is stuck in some unknown location that does not match with either the clienet or the server.
The only way to fix is, figure out what's wrong and fix that or else delete the character from the game and then from SQL and re-do it all over again.
Just so as to not lose the char info, you can keep it saved.

Reaction score
As for the color, you can observer blank bytes after every statement. Insert the hex code of the color after it. That's how it's done but I doubt if that Episode 3 Zone supports color messages. I dont remember trying it.

The Color is based on the A3Client.exe file that you use. In the ArA3 Client A3Client.exe which we use, all the "Announcement" Messages are shown in Grey Color.

Better way to translate the text in A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat is to encounter the text in the game and replace them manually. This is because you can only replace the same length of the string which might not be what the translator gives you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back