Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Source base stable to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Omar I want to create my own flyff server In Spanish and I see that there are many sources released and worked, I would like to make a query which of all the released sources I can take as a basis to be able to work

I've seen released fonts like

* Flyff Guru
* Flyff Hera
* [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)
* [VS19] Infinity Flyff
* [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21

etc etc

Which one do you recommend to be able to work?
important: I do not want to work from v15 I want to work from one that is already worked I would like to know which one you recommend a good source to be able to improve it and make it operational

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Omar I want to create my own flyff server In Spanish and I see that there are many sources released and worked, I would like to make a query which of all the released sources I can take as a basis to be able to work

I've seen released fonts like

* Flyff Guru
* Flyff Hera
* [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)
* [VS19] Infinity Flyff
* [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21

etc etc

Which one do you recommend to be able to work?
important: I do not want to work from v15 I want to work from one that is already worked I would like to know which one you recommend a good source to be able to improve it and make it operational

• Flyff Guru -> Extremely buggy, missing tons of fixes most likely contains a backdoor of somekind.
  • Flyff Hera -> Just a remade As Flyff and some of it just doesn't work and(or) is buggy.
  • [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) -> A clean base using the latest formats but with old ui. May contain some minor bugs.
  • [VS19] Infinity Flyff -> Has bugs but shouldn't be to hard to fix if you make an effort.
  • [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 -> Has bugs, OP hasn't fixed them per peoples requests and is not active.
You say you refuse to use V15 but that would be the best way to go. Start with a Clean 15 and only add what you intended to actually use. You'll learn using this process and prevent major issues down the road for yourself and(or) players.

No matter what fileset you pick you will bound to have issues at some point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • Flyff Guru -> Extremely buggy, missing tons of fixes most likely contains a backdoor of somekind.
  • Flyff Hera -> Just a remade As Flyff and some of it just doesn't work and(or) is buggy.
  • [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) -> A clean base using the latest formats but with old ui. May contain some minor bugs.
  • [VS19] Infinity Flyff -> Has bugs but shouldn't be to hard to fix if you make an effort.
  • [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 -> Has bugs, OP hasn't fixed them per peoples requests and is not active.
You say you refuse to use V15 but that would be the best way to go. Start with a Clean 15 and only add what you intended to actually use. You'll learn using this process and prevent major issues down the road for yourself and(or) players.

No matter what fileset you pick you will bound to have issues at some point.

thank

Thanks for answering my questions, I would also like to ask what programming languages ​​should I learn to be able to innovate what is flyff and understand a little how the source behaves and all this to be able to handle it at 80% and 100%

ByOmaster - Help Source base stable  to work - RaGEZONE Forums

Inactive
Reaction score
I would also like to ask what programming languages ​​should I learn to be able to innovate what is flyff and understand a little how the source behaves and all this to be able to handle it at 80% and 100%

You don't really need to know a bunch of stuff just learning the basic C++ syntax gives you an advantage over most in the flyff scene as that's what the source uses. Most of the people in the flyff scene are lazy c/p kids who don't really care to learn and rather nag for help daily.

So even just a little C++ knowledge pushes you way farther then 98% of what's left of the scene. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't really need to know a bunch of stuff just learning the basic C++ syntax gives you an advantage over most in the flyff scene as that's what the source uses. Most of the people in the flyff scene are lazy c/p kids who don't really care to learn and rather nag for help daily.

So even just a little C++ knowledge pushes you way farther then 98% of what's left of the scene. :8:

thank you for your support and your comment
Closed Post

ByOmaster - Help Source base stable  to work - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back