• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help - Source Coding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i posted a thread a few days ago about needing some help finishing up some coding for Dash colors, i got that help and all those errors have came and gone now, but now im getting this LINKing error for really a reason i dont understand, i have built / rebuilt / cleaned mutliple times, and without the coding fixes from other users these errors did not exist, but as soon as i fix the errors from the dash effects, these new errors start.

can anyone help? Google has been very un-helpful, as nobody is building a game like gunz anymore, so all the fixes / help they give, causes more errors / issues then fixes.

Untitled - Help - Source Coding - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
XDD
I see that you have selected an incorrect compilation mode.
The KOR_Release_Publish or BRZ_Release_Publish is the most common used.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XDD

what do you mean? i have it on KOR release for everything unless something changed on its own? i checked all that last night and it was KOR, ill double check, and if i find the solution ill let you know.

XDD

It was KOR Release Publish before i changed some coding for dash colors, would that have effected it? "that post was the last post before this on the main page"

There seems to no longer be a option for KOR release?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compilation mode is doesn't matter

hey buddy, it seems compilation might matter? i noticed that the KOR_Public_Release is no longer a option to choose from CSCOMMON.

I started the source over from scratch last night, and re added all the original stuff i did, and then tried to re-code the dash effects, and it threw way more errors than the first time i tried, i just dont know what im doing wrong, or how to fix it atleast for now :(

Upvote 0
Back