• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] SQL express server 2008

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if later versions of this works with my windows 10? like i can install it fine but i keep getting an access denied towards the end of the installation where it prevents the database engine feature from installing, this is an annoying issue and i know the solution which is to go into local group policy and give myself all the permissions to write but i'm using windows 10 home which does not allow this feature and when i installed it manually i keep getting "mmc could not create the snap-in" when opening group policy even after all the known fixes.

my question is if anyone has a solution to this or know if maybe the 2012 version of sql works with visual studio 8 and creating warZ emulators?

this is my first time trying to create a private server because im really interested in learning how to code/develop games so any help is appreciated :)

Back