• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] SQL Security & Setup VPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Goodnight guys, well I've been looking for 2 important things to get on the server without problems.

Well just for the title you may have understood it right lol well i found some tutorial teaching how to protect a poco SQL poca information but did not explain right and was in english .. checked to find others in Portuguese but was epenas a Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V which is very annoying that.

If anyone knows how to change and change in SQL o'que me to get security against hackers who will probably try to take down the server in the future please post here a way explained Smile

The VPS in question and not understand almost nothing in this aria so I come to ask for help, I'm with my VPS but do not know how to set it if someone could help me contact migo or post something right here that will help me and other users I think it also has difficulties.

Excuse my horrible english

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
for security of SQL you just have to make sure you wont be allowing it from remote access, this would really help alot, and if ever you need remote access to be enabled, you block all ip and only allow those ip address you use so it wont be available for random people to access.

as for VPS, are you asking how to setup vps? or you already have a VPS in you? explain this further

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for security of SQL you just have to make sure you wont be allowing it from remote access, this would really help alot, and if ever you need remote access to be enabled, you block all ip and only allow those ip address you use so it wont be available for random people to access.

as for VPS, are you asking how to setup vps? or you already have a VPS in you? explain this further

Security: Thanks for the tip I will be blocking remote access then.

VPS: I want to configure it with my shaiya server but do not know how it works.Well these are some options I have on my VPS control panel.
They inform me an IP server.
Lucasg3 - [Help] SQL Security & Setup VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Back