Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Steam and Battle.net connectivity

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It might be the simplest problem but I really don't know much about these issues so go easy on me and try and do it as simple as possible. I tried to provide all the information I could but need more then just ask me.

I updated steam yesterday and then reset it like it said and it kept saying you can't connect so I re-installed it and then it said it needs to be online to update.

This is the error I got
Shoelace - [Help] Steam and Battle.net connectivity - RaGEZONE Forums

Then I went on Battle.net client thing to play Hearthstone then this happened
Shoelace - [Help] Steam and Battle.net connectivity - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Just so no one decides to bump this thread. I had resolved my issue. The problem was with my Anti-virus software. I don't know what it was doing however it wasn't opening up and whenever I clicked an item on my desktop it kept refreshing so I decided to disable shells to see the problem with right clicking and found out it was my Anti-Virus software so I un-installed it and it resolved my other issues.

This thread can be closed now.

Reaction score
Maybe Steam and Blizzard are stuck with heaps of idiots opening support tickets for issues which turn out to be their own fault which is why it takes them so long to get through to the legitimate tickets. It's so easy to blame them.

Back