• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Tales Runner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all i try to make Tales runner server with kevin teran toturials and it's working but i have error all time in client some 1 can help me in skype ? and server with this ip : 127.0.0.1

or answer me here plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: help Tales Runner

The IP : 127.0.0.1 is an ip for all computers so only you can join. Its like playing LAN. And what kind of error. I tink you haven't made the launcher right.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: help Tales Runner

and if i use wan ip with ports people can join and how i made launcher O.O

update : if i use my wan ip server not work :| with 127.0.0.1 only it's work so can help me with this ?

more 1 update : now i try to make all new with mcaso123 toturial in youtube i do step by step and i check it and no running roomserver and agentserver (i see them in task manager)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ll fix it for you on skype .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back