• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] The LiciaZ - Character Create Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyo, everyone.

I used to have this source fully set, but sadly am having difficulties I have not run into before. Whenever I create a character, they are invisible, dead, and cannot be revived. It then gives the user a wrong username/password error whenever they launch the game. The issue I'm getting leaves the following messages in the R3DLog:

000008.422| WO_API: failed with error code 5 System.IndexOutOfRangeException: GamePos2

at System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_Item(String name)

at api_GetProfile1.AddChars(StringBuilder& xml, Boolean FromServer)

at api_GetProfile1.Execute()

at WOApiWebPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs _e)
000008.422| GetProfile FAILED, code: 5
000008.432| Couldn't get profile data! stage: 5

Before you ask in a reply: I have configured all IP Addresses correctly, as well as API directories and SQL Configurations. The servers come online 100% and spawn loot. The launcher updates and registers, as well as downloads the game files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer! I edited the table in Navicat by unchecking the "Not Null" box, and changing the type from "Empty string" to "NULL" under the default. I also re-published my backend, so that may have helped as well. Doing so appears to have fixed the error. I now have characters :)

Upvote 0
Back