• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Unable to connect to Cabal EP8 server, Services automatically stopping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the ip of database and port in odbc.ini
actually
that part sir, I haven't done. PLDT combo modem/router Bautec RN243R4-2T2R-A6...I'm afraid I'm dealing with closed ports on my this measly router. It doesn't have port forwarding feature as well(sucky as always). But I'll try to check this sir. Btw, the IP of DB is the IP of the MSSQL server right? How about the ports sir? Where are the correct ones found usually?

Thank you sir Noypi here...Hope I can I can chat with you instead in FB ehehe =) Thanks so much sir!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSSQL port is 1433
Hi,

Thank you for the prompt response. I thought you were pertaining to the ports of LoginSvr01 (like 38071 or something like that). But I'll check that sir...

Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Back