Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help unpack .rgm file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm searching how to do 3D pictures audition but I can't import .rgm file on 3dmax. I did try scripts on link github.com/Daylonz/Rgm-Import but seems this file is old version.
Is there anyone have scripts that can currently import file .rgm could share to me?
Thanks for your reading, if you have any idea please just share to me.

Reaction score
Daylon's rgm importer from Github is still working.

Open source version has very limited feature, only import mesh and cannot import animation / auto rig
while subscription plugin can do all.

also, paid version support max 2018 to 2023 but if you have skill, you can make this better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open source version has very limited feature, only import mesh and cannot import animation / auto rig
while subscription plugin can do all.

also, paid version support max 2018 to 2023 but if you have skill, you can make this better.

Yes, If you have the money you can buy the updated plugin. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried but dont know how to use Daylonz's rgm importer, can you help me with that

Back