• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help w/ pak maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have already edited some of .iff in pangya_th
but my problem is how do i make the edited .iff to .pak or should i make it pangya_th.iff and change it into pangya_th.pak?

please help me xD

thanks in advance:blushing:

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You pretty much pack them the same way you unpack them:

• Create a new zip archive containing all the IFF files.
    Be sure that you don't pack the directory containing the files but the files itself, otherwise the new pangya_th.iff file won't work.
  • Rename the zip archive you just created to pangya_th.iff
  • Create a new directory called "data" and put the pangya_th.iff into it.
  • Use the PAK creator from the PAK tools (see Releases) to create a new PAK, simply drag & drop the data directory onto the executable and you'll end up with a new PAK file in the program directory.

Normal repacking rules apply in this case: If you don't have your own patch-server, you'll need to repack the latest PAK from your client, otherwise the game won't load the file (search the forums for details).

Don't forget to copy your new pangya_th.iff to your login and game server directory as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tsukasa,

thanks i already solved it. my new problem is

the clubset.iff i cant open it w/ fileXplorer, i think its corrupted?, but it's a fresh copy from serverpack and i don't think that will be corrupted so easy. i think the problem is in the fileXplorer? or should i use other program to view it.

thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back